Friday, November 25, 2005

Red Sky in the morning valley

Red sky in the morning valley, rising over the hills.  Like all dawns breaking a new day...I have made the leap into FTP space.   Would have been nice if I would have seen somewhere that I needed to add the extension name of the file I was uploading there (i.e. .jpg)....I resized this photo to 5 x 3.75 inches.  

 

The previous entry with the pampas grass was 4 x 3 inches.  
A little progress for others, a big step for my journal and me. Now I can make photos with words and not be so limited to the little ones...although I will be using them it will be like christmas cookies...sprinkle here and sprinkle there.    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Love it, great job!  What a pretty sight to see....wish we had sunrises like that.  Hugs...and enjoy your weekend.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ah Red sky in the morning, salior take warning. Beautiful picture.  I just love it when I'm out ther and get to witness the dawning of a new day dont' you?

Marlene-PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa/PurelyPoetry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Then next it will be photobucket and then putting in backgrounds...
Linda :)