Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Change is in the air

 

  
    
Today I am back to the little pictures..it's the quickest and that is what I am planning to be today.   Change is in the air...I can feel it.... it's everywhere all around us.  The first real frosty freeze happened the other morning and it stayed around until about 10:30 am.  I took a break at work and snapped some photos of the little park by us.  The canadian geese were all laying around and then another smaller flock flew in while I was watching.   The white crystals on the benches seemed to be saying:  'Ha!  I'm here and here to stay for awhile!  Change is coming'.    I didn't sit down...nope it was not inviting to sit but it was inticing to look at and marvel at the mystery of snow crystals.   Changes are coming with the season.  It is said that change is good...it's natural..without it we wouldn't grow.   I do love the changing of the seasons and it is never boring even though it happens every few months.   Sometimes it just happens so fast and unexpectedly....I'm not prepared.  It's so much like when it rains and you don't have an umbrella.   Stress also comes with change if you let it.   Ha!  I knew there was a catch.   Remember that a full moon also means change and that happens every month.  Yes, change is in the air and everywhere.  So I say to myself:  'Self, stay in the moment and enjoy it... or let stress win.'  'Not I, said the fly'...;)  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful shots...you have a great camera.  I love photos like that...so natural.  Here the weather has been strange, yesterday and day before warm and they say now cold cold is coming back by weekend.  So far we are staying healthy here...hope it stays that way...hugs and enjoy your day!  Thanks for the pretty photos!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great pics Maria!!
I shall take yoiu advice..stay in the moment..I needed to hear that.
TJ

Anonymous said...

I am ready for some cold weather. It has been in the 70's here all week.

Check out my Christmas list today:

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Gabreael