Saturday, November 19, 2005

Background themes


 
 
You can make almost any photo a background for your screen.  I vary them and find that sometimes I like them brighter and sometimes more like a very light watercolor and muted.  Here are some that work great depending on your icons and where they are situated.  You've probably got lots of photos and this is a great way to enjoy them by showcasing them on your  computer.  I love to take pictures of places I've been and things that evoke feeling.   It's a bit time consuming but worth the effort.  At year end I look back over my photos and that's what I use to put together a little synopsis of the year.   It's amazing what happens within a year.   Like the written journal the photo journal can take you right back to a moment in time and you get to reexperience the joy and emotions..hopefully all good ones.   I learn something new each time I look at my photos and not just about the photo itself but about myself.   It will soon be thanksgiving.  Being thankful is so important.  Even for the funny pictures we take and decide to make our background themes!  Happy themeing....oops a Maria word...;)   Signature is compliments of Ghost Graphics: http://members.fotki.com/Jess3Dragonfly3/      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photography lesson and the enjoyment of seeing your photos, thanks.
Betty

Anonymous said...

I did not think of that and now that I know how to put in backgrounds that gives me some good ideas... Thanks!
Have a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. I change mine once a week and it is always a nice surprise for others. Of course the grandkidz take front screen stage mostly and they love it.
I also use the slide show for a screen saver.
I am having so many problems with my new pc and aol.
Trying to resolve everything is as much fun as a root canal!
I swear alot....
lol
Love TJ~

Anonymous said...

Love it...I have photos of spring flowers for my background from my own yard...I love your choices.
Hugs...
joyce