Friday, November 25, 2005

Musical Conundrums

 

John Scalzi's:  http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/5113

Weekend Assignment #87: Answer one or more of the following musical conundrums:

1. Who let the dogs out? Their owners...some came in costume.

2. Why do fools fall in love?  Because Spring was in the air.

3. If birds can fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why, can't I?  Not having wings might have something to do with it....

4. Do you hear what I hear?  I really don't like gossip but if I need to know I need to know.  Let's talk it over a cup of coffee...;)

5. How do you solve a problem like Maria?  I am Maria and I see no problem.

6. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? Easy,  put only pudding on the menu.


7. Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?  Maybe not unless it's about me.   Depends, promise not to tell who?


8. How long has this been going on? Why am I always the last to know?


9. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? (Alternately: Why does it always rain on me?)  You're kidding, right?  In Seattle rain is the name of the game!  It rains on me because I sometimes forget my umbrella.


10. Does anybody really know what time it is?  Yes, but you need to wear more than one watch so you can synchronize to the work clock,  the spouse's watch and the kitchen clock.   Start a new fad and wear a few watches...be right on time with those who count!   This puts a whole new meaning to letting time wear on you.....:)

(Yes, you can have silly answers. In fact, I encourage them!)

Extra Credit: Pose your own musical question.

11.  What is Louie Louie?  Besides Washington's state song it is a pretty good salad...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Highly amusing!!

Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Tilly x

Anonymous said...

We had a restaurant called the Copper Kettle in our area at one time.  A gas main broke and blew the restaurant up.  Fortunately, it was after hours, so I don't recall anyone getting hurt.  Great answers!  Thanks for visiting my photo journal.

Happy Holidays!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/

Anonymous said...

GREAT ANSWERS!  Loved them all...
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

This was good and pictures too. I loved #5...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't play this time, but I linked here from Scalzi, and just wanted to say, GREAT ANSWERS!  :)  I really enjoyed them.

Judi
http://emmapeeldallas.blogspot.com