Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sailing along in more ways than one!

Hello again,

This is a bit of a record for me....so many entries within 24 hours.   However,  I feel as though I'm sailing along with my journal this weekend.  The photo of the ocean and the waves breaking with the Picante catamarran sailing behind them is a trigger to a more relaxing memory and time earlier his year.

The first photo is a snapshot in time...the second is a gif which gives a little motion to the magic.   Join me in dreaming of your ship coming in and your troubles just sailing away!  That would be good,now, wouldn't it?  Maria

                             Troubles sail away.........................................

                   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW COOOOL!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

You're getting pretty clever with that magic motion business.  You must have a special program to do that.  The picture is beautiful.  Linda    

Anonymous said...

awwwww cute! love it!

Anonymous said...

Too cute... I'm off on your sailboat, sailing away....
Have a great week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to sail away!  I miss our boat.
Missie

Anonymous said...

HI Maria~Do you know that song by Enya~"Sail Away"? It's great...Very nice photo; love the perspective and color. Check out my new photosite; I got my inspiration from you! ;-) Sassy

http://jouranls@aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

love the photo...and what you did with it.  ;)
gina

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good at this...loved both photos...have a beautiful Tuesday Maria...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I thought I had you on alerts but AOL is so screwy these days.. missed tons but love what you're doing.. bravo!!!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Bring on that ship. Just make sure there  is a cooler on board.