Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Ixtapa Getaway Views

Hello, again!

Just thought I would share a couple more Ixtapa photos...Mexico!  These are views from  almost two months ago!  It's hard to beleive it was so recent.  Why do vacations always seem so far away whether you are waiting to go on one or looking back to one that just happened.   I could sure use some of the sunny weather from there right now...it's a raining frenzy around here in Seattle being that time of year.  I'll just reflect on these views from above and below our getaway in February of this year...:)   Maria

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have a very interesting shoreline, and I love the way the bay has the large rocks protruding from the water.  That makes for a wonderful photographic setting.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Mexico.  Looks beautiful.
Missie

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES....I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO MEXICO FOR SOME TIME NOW.....MAYBE SOMEDAY.

TAKE CARE,  LIZ

Anonymous said...

Real purdy!   I agree about vacations...we're looking forward to one soon, in May!!  Yay!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Very pretty !  I've never been to any part of Mexico. Is it safe to drink the water ?
Looks like sunshine for us today.  Do you think it will burn off the moss that's attached itself to our bodies?  Linda in Washington  

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful...have a great week...hugs,
Joyce