Sunday, March 25, 2007

Manta ray animation - my very first!

Hello, all,

Tonight or should I now say this morning...it's after midnight...I accomplished my very first homemade animation.  Crude and simple as it may be I am very proud of it!  It is a manta ray swimming on top of an undersea restaurent.  I did not take this picture but it seemed to call to me for some reason.   My last entry had a praying mantis and now this one has a flying manta ray.    You just never know what you will get here.   There is actually an underwater restaurent being built somewhere in the world.  I got an email and it had some pictures of what it will look like...imagine sitting at the table and having the seafood watch you!  It is kind of an eery picture for sure!

   Maria

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria~Now that is so cool! Good for you. I love all things ocean. Have a blessed Sunday~Sassy

http://jouranls@aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

*check it out you inspired my last entry! ;-)

Anonymous said...

very nice:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great job Maria....I love it!!!
Make more...you can do it!!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!!  I just love it.
Missie

Anonymous said...

THAT IS GREAT.....I LOVE IT!!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING GREAT WEEKEND.

LIZ

Anonymous said...

Excellent!  I have no idea how to do that.  But I, for one, CANNOT eat fish and watch them swimming around me!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd like to eat at that restaurant.  What if there was a leak in the ceiling ??  YIKES !!   Linda  

Anonymous said...

Good job! and I could eat there, lol...
Linda :)