Sunday, March 18, 2007

FLower and Garden Show Gazebo

Hello again,

Two entries today...I may have mentioned earlier that I went to the Flower and Garden show at the Convention Center in Seattle.  It was really inspiring and fun.  I took quite a few pictures.  Looking back through them reminded me how charming Gazebos are especially when you add a little setting for two...a little afternoon meal in the white wrought iron...isn't it inviting?    Ah Spring.....Maria

                                    

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show...love the floral designs...and arrangements...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have a romantic gazebo.  It's often too hot here to enjoy one, though!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

All that scene nees is a couple of regal English Ladies sipping on tea, and eating crumpets.  Looks like it was a very nice show, and it really does set in that spring fever doesn't it?

Greg

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  I can't wait to go to a couple of these...makes me come alive!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful photos. Helen

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!  That's beautiful and inviting for sure!  Thanks for sharing. : )  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I've lived in this area ALL my life and I have NEVER been to that Flower & Garden show.  I'm sure that Cisco Morris (from Ch 5) was there, giving presentations...did you see him?   Beautiful pictures !!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures:) have a good week

Deb