Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Monday's photo shoot - Sports

Our family has been involved in soccer for years...our daughter has played since she was 5 and now she is playing in college.  Go #14!.... just watch out for those headers..they make me cringe!   Assignment: Your Monday Photo Shoot: Sports!

The sun is out, spring is here, and for the Monday Photo Shoot, I thought we'd do something that gets us all out of doors:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show yourself (and/or family in friends) enjoying yourself playing sports, or watching them. Yes, all that fresh air willl be good us all. Remember your Claritin

http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/4084

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm your first link! What a sweetie you are. Thanks! ~ Lori
Love your pics - what a great looking family!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! You caught that one at just the right moment :)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!  Go #14~!  What a great action shot!

Anonymous said...

:~)  Fantastic shot......lol I love the game of soccer, but I swear, I get a headache just Watchin them do that.