Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time for Flowers

I haven't been on a flower shoot for awhile.  These three are random flowers that I found in May.  The fourth an intriguing surprise.  The two photos of the rhody's are in front of Seatac city hall...and the rose photo was taken in front of an empty house for sale in Georgetown a few miles from where I live.   Flowers never fail to make me smile.  I'm constantly entranced by them wherever I see them....even on my fingernail...:)   Maria

              

                                      

                   

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute entry!  But the first pic isn't showing..
: (

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  Love seeing your flower shots!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

 Love the flower shots, I find myself mosting taking pictures of them also.  Love the fingernail.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

That rose is gorgeous!  Your nail is too! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

You are right...it worked!    They are really quite lovely!

nancy

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers and the pretty colors...we are big, into flowers in this house.  Love your nails...lovely...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Loved the candy striped pink Rose! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and if that is the same rose I have it is called the fourth of July....
love your fingernails!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

How pretty!  Guess what, my water hyacinth bloomed in my pond.  When I saw those purple flowers with tints of blue and yellow, I was sooo excited.  I squealed. lol  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  love, Shelly