Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Celtic Kind of Day

Today was a Celtic kind of day....I looked through my photos and found some I took of some celtic experiences with knotting.   A Cross in a cemetary,  three celtic knots I designed from a method where you fold and cut paper.  To Learn more about that go to the website and  order the book..it's self explanatory and very easy to learn.:  CELTIC SWAN

I then watched my Lord of the Dance DVD with Michael Flatley.   Also see SHOW informaton for a taste of the music and more photos:  It is a wonderful story with Romance and Dancing and power and ....I love it....  

              

 

                                

                                            

                                       

                                      

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing. I, too, dabble in photography. I will continue to come and look at yours. Thanks for sharing. ~jan

Anonymous said...

Very nice...I enjoyed the photo's...have a great Sunday...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a good Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am always so amazed by their dancing....
Linda :)