Monday, January 22, 2007

Clouds and Wooden Carving

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

 

One more entry...I had taken this moon and clouds photo a few days before the big snow...the clouds looked like something...something that might just swallow the night sky...with that mooneye staring at me....what do you think? 

Preview

Then later on my walk in the wetlands I saw this wood carving of a fish head on a tree trunk..it looked like it wanted to swallow something...maybe me...

Preview

I wonder how many walkers by were startled by this art object...gasping for air....  Luckily for us the little woodmoon fairy is watching over things....thanks to D's Designs... 

                Preview

   Sometimes the day seems to swallow me up.   It just ticks away until the night comes so quickly.  I have protection though...in my slumber I come out the other end into a bright new day guided by the fairies of my hopes and dreams for a better outcome and a brand new day!   Maria

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos...the moon is my favorite...you write so eloquently in this entry...just beautiful...have a great Tuesday, Maria.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures..looks like the salmon is jumping out of the water to catch a bug of some sort.  Linda

Anonymous said...

very nice:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

those wood carvings are so cool along the path,  and i love shooting the moon!  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

The moon shot is wonderful.  Normally, they just come out as a white ball in a sea of darkness....not very interesting.  The clouds however add so much drama to the picture, as well as creating an interesting composition with the light and dark areas.  It actually looks like a dragon's eye...which fits with the quote you have added.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you mention that about the day - I feel that way about the night :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry, Maria.  I see things like that...and find meanings too in all things.  You done good!

Hugs,
nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow, that carving is cool!  what a neat thing to find.  Great entry!  Love, Shelly