Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Birds are Wise

Birds are quite wise in their actions.  Many of the things they do speak  louder than words...however I have chosen to add some words for effect.  Hope these two shots speak to you the way they did to me...or maybe in other ways.  That's good too! 

Preview

Preview

 

Look closely and you will see two ducks balancing on one foot...on the icy pond...not far from shore where a little water is showing through.

Then look at the high and faluting crow..always picking a grander view...

Preview  Animation signature from Jenny

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all,  I am having a little trouble with my photos loading and getting back in to edit my entry.  I may have to remove the slide show from the previous entry.   AOL is not working very well for me right now with photos.  I'm entering this comment from internet explorer through my comcast line.  But I'll keep trying...maybe the lines are a bit busy tonight.  Bear with me and you will see the two photos and associated words as soon as I can get this to work!  Maria

Anonymous said...

very nice:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics. hope you have a nice day. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great job, maria...love the second the best!

nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2007/01/17/perspective/1357

Anonymous said...

great pics!  
gina

Anonymous said...

Especially crows...I think they are so clever..some of the things they do!   Linda

Anonymous said...

hello. thanks for stopping by my land and leaving a comment :)
your journal is pretty cool! i love it, picture taking is a hobby of mine too, i take pictures of nature, and everyday things. its great and when im stressed, it helps to take my mind of things that bother me.
anyways, i have to run. i added to you. so keep in touch. take care. bye


DiamonD

Anonymous said...

Love the photos...my favorite is the second one...have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love photographing birds.... Beautiful pictures!
Linda :)