Thursday, August 3, 2006

The Blue Angels are coming!

Preview

Yay!  The Blue Angels are coming this weekend to the Seafair Races.  I look forward to these Angels in the sky every year.   One year a local politician had them banned because they made so much noise over the lake...guess what?  By popular demand they were back the next year.   I can't take credit for these pictures since I got them in an email that was going around but judging from another photo in the collection they were taken prior to Sept. 2001.   I've been so busy I haven't had time to visit other journals recently and this update is long overdue.  Hope all in journal land are doing well,  I've missed you but do get such a kick out of reading your comments!  I try to visit everyone who comments!   Have a great day!   Maria

Preview

Preview

Preview

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the Blue Angeles!  They come to the Reading, PA Air show all the time.  Sometimes, I don't know how they miss one another!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love the Blue Angels, have seen them MANY times!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I got that email before also. The photo's were just awesome. (((hugs))))
cindy

Anonymous said...

The first pic is awesome. Thank you for this posting.
Take care,
Sylvia xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

I love the Blue Angels...since both my ex and I were in the military he..Navy and myself the Army...I have seen them several times and never tire of them..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

They are so awesome....I use to go to the air show every year with my dad until he passed on.  I havent been to one since.  He was retired US Navy and in the aviation dept.  so I knew all about the Blue Angels.  

Have a great weekend.....Liz