Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Morning Glories

Good morning!  It's amazing how the time rolls by and next thing you know almost a week has passed.  The hummingbirds are from another journal and the artist is a Pacific Northwest talent.  I love her work. She has shows here from time to time. 

The morning glories are from my yard...they are taking over and I let them do it this summer.  They make some very creative designs and I just didn't have time to keep up with them so I thought ... if you can't beat them...join them.  I found beauty in them amidst all the tangles and twists.   I think life is that way...sometimes you just have to join in the mess...there always comes a time when things get cleaned up.   Enjoy the moments..remember the morning glories!  Have a great day, everyone!   Maria

Preview

 

Preview

Preview

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom has beautiful Morning Glories.  I can't seem to grow them.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am going to try and grew again....so pretty.
Betty

Anonymous said...

morning glory's are a very beautiful flower, and i love hummingbirds. have a great day. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those morning glories...perfect name, huh?

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Ithink we call them perriwinkles ,still lovely and deserve their place they are cheery little flowers,loved your humming bird too ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thats a great way 2 look at things

Anonymous said...

we have blue morning glories:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love Morning Glories!  We cannot have them here in Arizona, and I miss them.
Thanks for sharing yours.
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

The morning glories are beautiful.  The tag is pretty too.  And yes sometimes I DO just need to just join in the mess.  Stop sweating the small stuff.   It's hard as a mom to do that sometimes but I know exactly what you mean by that!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Your so right about joining the mess it`s sometimes easier!! and like the previous comment said "Don`t Sweat the SMALL stuff" doing this can make life a lot easier. you have a good day too. linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

I love morning glories...they are so pretty.  Last year I had blue morning glories in my yard...they did not come back this year...wish they had.  Great entry...hugs and love,
Joyce