Monday, August 7, 2006

Japanese Garden surprise!

Preview  Yes, another surprise garden...I found this at the same place at the Highline Botanical garden..just down to one side I stumbled on it...didn't realize it was there!  Life really is a journey ...if you like this animation you should visit Cab's Creations...she is amazing....this is one of hers and goes quite well with the subject..don't you think?    The Japanese garden is newly planted this year!  I don't know why but all the rocks reminded me of Arizona too....I love this little garden surprise.   You just never know what's around the corner which is a lot like our journey through life!   Maria  :)

Preview

 

Preview

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!  Don't forget to join the fun and celebrate J-Lands 3 year anniversary
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

wow, it's beautiful. I love japanese gardens. I love collecting oriental art and ornaments also. (((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

How beautiful...I think you know how much I love Japanese Gardens too...

Nancy  :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

very nice:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....I love visiting gardens.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic...love it...also the photos are just as lovely...thanks for giving us a peak ...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great picture and I received your post card today.  Thanks.
Missie

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful Maria!  I just love it. The garden and the graphic. lol  Hugs and GBU, Shelly