Thursday, July 21, 2005

The WALK - 1 more day!

  

   

 

           

 

 

 

Here is the message I got in email today...
the video is quite moving...hope you can
open it.....ahhg..it brought tears to my my
eyes already...I'm in trouble..this is going
to be a VERRY emotional experience...
The fan was my addition...I plan to bring
it to keep me cool...:)..

 

It's long but here it goes, the video is
definitely worth watching: 

 

In just a few more days your 3-Day
journey begins. By now, you are probably
in the middle of packing, figuring out how
to jamyour entire wardrobe of walking gear
 into one small duffel bag. You may be
worried about whether your feet will be
able to carry you 60 miles. If you’re anything
like the walkers of 3-Days past, you may be
dyeing your hair pink, painting pink ribbons
on your cheeks or tracking down the perfect
pair of pink angel wings. Yes, pink is a
powerful theme on the 3-Day.

 

In the midst of the excitement –
and, boy, are we excited! –
we’d like to ask you to find a quiet moment
to think about what the 3-Day means to you.
You've prepared your feet for the journey;
now we want to help you prepare
your heart and mind.

 

We’d like to share with you a special
welcome message as a preview of the
3-Day spirit. Please watch it and come to
the Opening Ceremonies on Friday morning
ready to experience everything
the 3-Day has to offer. We can't wait to see you!

 

Watch the 3-Day welcome movie now.

 

If you are unable to view the movie,
 
download the welcome message in PDF format.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm going to have to remember to keep tissues in the computer room. I seem to be needing them alot lately when reading journals.
I am so proud of you!
I don't remember, are you going with someone else too or just you.
What pink are you bringing...
Porta potties!!??... Lol.
Will thinking about you this weekend!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is the big day. Have fun!! I'll be thinking of you. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the walk was great! Congratulations!
Elisa