Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In the Mood - Pink

                                              In the mood!  A round robin http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/RoundRobinChallenges/entries/376   photo shoot challenge...let's say pink!  Since I'm doing the 3Day Cancer Walk in Seattle I have been thinking pink a lot.   Here I have two stress balls and a puff pom.   The first stress ball is your regular squeezy thingy and the second is the squeezy after major stress and of course the puff pom is for the gentle breezy touches we all need.  2 MORE DAYS TO GO....  www.the3day.org    

 

Be sure to check out the rest of the Round Robin Photo Challenge entries!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pink!  Three days -- WOW.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I love the little puff and the way you put them in glasses. How fun! ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Cool, how you put them in the glasses!

~Aunt Nub~

Anonymous said...

You had fun!
Tess

Anonymous said...

You are so clever!!
And I am excited for you on your Cancer Walk. Proud too!
Have a great rest of the week!
Linda

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo pretty. Pink is my fav color.
Elisa

Anonymous said...

pink, a very nice girly mood.  pretty!   ~Phinney

Anonymous said...

Hey, love all the pink.
great photo's.

I am close to Seattle, great city. :D

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of signing up for the 3 day walk in Seattle but, no one would go along with me and I didn't want to go alone. :-(  I wish you the best!

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

Very original interpretation - and I want to reach out and grab the spiny one! - Karen

Anonymous said...

"Think Pink" I love it! Good luck on the walk! :-) ---Robbie

Anonymous said...

What a great thing you are doing....  awesome that you're walking and posting for this cause.  Nice photos too!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

What a great thing you are doing....  awesome that you're walking and posting for this cause.  Nice photos too!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Pink is good.
Celeste

Anonymous said...

Ahh... PINK!  I love it.

Anonymous said...


Congratulations on the photos and the successful walk!

Patrick