Four more days until the 3Day Cancer walk here in Seattle - Friday July 22, 23 & 24. It's the first time I've done anything quite like this.....here are a few gifs I've collected on the subject....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the gifs and the walk will, I am sure be a success!!!!
My Toastmasters journal is not longer a Toastmaster blog...the old entries have been either deleted or overwritten by someone named Liane: FYI and for the record: https://sunuppers.blogspot.com/
Do you like to write or take photos? Maybe just read? Then we have like minds!!!!
I have two main blogs - one on photography and one on positive thinking incorporating Art Beginning in June 2010..prior to that it was only positive thinking. See the links below for which ever is your favorite..maybe both! I hope so!
PS: I do love comments! They make my day!
2 comments:
Love the gifs and the walk will, I am sure be a success!!!!
Joyce
I've been thinking about you! Are you all ready to go? ~ Lori
Post a Comment