These pinkish coneflowers make me think of how I'll be looking during the walk...another one of the bunch in the pink...at least for the first hour or so.....
And a monet crosstitch shot...:)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very lovely pictures! We had some flowers that looked like those in our garden, but the rabbit that lives around here ate most of them! Oh well, he's gotta eat too! LOL!
My Toastmasters journal is not longer a Toastmaster blog...the old entries have been either deleted or overwritten by someone named Liane: FYI and for the record: https://sunuppers.blogspot.com/
Do you like to write or take photos? Maybe just read? Then we have like minds!!!!
I have two main blogs - one on photography and one on positive thinking incorporating Art Beginning in June 2010..prior to that it was only positive thinking. See the links below for which ever is your favorite..maybe both! I hope so!
PS: I do love comments! They make my day!
4 comments:
Very lovely pictures! We had some flowers that looked like those in our garden, but the rabbit that lives around here ate most of them! Oh well, he's gotta eat too! LOL!
Hugs,
Jessica
An extraordinary flower. Nice photography presentation.
I love flowers and those are great pictures!
Elisa
So pretty - I like your idea of the cross-stitch! ~ Lori
Post a Comment