Here are a couple of photos that are up close and personal, at least for these flowers. I like the way the background just fades into the.....well, the background..LOL. I hope you enjoy the view!
Maria
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nice effect. The blossoms are so pretty right now. Hope we don't get a heavy rain & wind that blows them all away. Linda
My Toastmasters journal is not longer a Toastmaster blog...the old entries have been either deleted or overwritten by someone named Liane: FYI and for the record: https://sunuppers.blogspot.com/
Do you like to write or take photos? Maybe just read? Then we have like minds!!!!
I have two main blogs - one on photography and one on positive thinking incorporating Art Beginning in June 2010..prior to that it was only positive thinking. See the links below for which ever is your favorite..maybe both! I hope so!
PS: I do love comments! They make my day!
11 comments:
Very nice effect. The blossoms are so pretty right now. Hope we don't get a heavy rain & wind that blows them all away. Linda
I love taking shots like these...and did so today in fact.
Great job!
Nancy
yes....you did a great job in muting the background. it really adds to the photo. very pretty! don't ya just love spring??!! :)
gina
Yep, great use of depth of field here. Really draws the eye to the main subject.
Greg
Your pictures are always so beautiful.
Missie
Very pretty. I just love blossoms.
Julie
what a lovely sky in the background
Marti
Beautiful!
Martha :-)
Such beautiful blossoms agains the deep blue sky!
Marie
Very nice!
I like when the background all blends together too in my pictures....
Linda :)
so pretty, springtime blossums are the best!
betsy
Post a Comment