Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ABC Photo Challenge E - Eggxactly

Hello all!

The Photo Challenge again!  I think it's challenging to find a recent picture that fits...if I was more organized I would go out and find a new and fresh subject!  However these two photos seem to be appropriate.

Egg Insects?  Eggxactly, well almost.  This was a new spin on the Easter egg decorations this year....insect appendages for Eggs...kind of like Mister Potato but with eggs...

 

Egret walking?  No regrets.....this photo was one from my Mexico trip earlier this year.  These birds sure can bend their necks in the most unusual ways......

I had a few minutes and thought I would sneak in a blog entry.  I am still recuperating from the 900+ photos I downloaded from my camera a few weeks ago...phew....it's great to look over the photos digitally too.    Now if I could just keep up with my photo taking.   I've slowed down a little these last few weeks.  I entered a photo contest and didn't win but had a good time and learned alot....boy was the competition stiff.   It was at the local City Hall and the top 5 got purchased to be exhibited.  Turned out my frame competed too much with the photo itself...I learned about balance and what to look for when framing your photos.   Only thing is....I didn't realize the problem when I entered I was a bit enamored with the frame...that should have been my first clue....I'll post it in the near future and let you all decide.....Exasperating....!   Another E word!   Cheers! 
Maria

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visting my blog and leaving your lovely comment!!!  I love your eggs.  They're so colourful and original.  Hope you don't mind but I've added you to my alerts!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are are very pretty. I like that Egret photo. Helen

Anonymous said...

the eggs are so cute!! i love them.  the egret is great as well.  sorry you didn't win...better luck next time!  :)  now i've got to get busy and find an 'e'.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Great E's ya got there!  Love them.  And that Egret looks so graceful.  I'm going to try and post mine today.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love those eggs!  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love the egg pictures !  The egret is beautiful..so graceful looking.  Linda wondering where our summer went?  

Anonymous said...

 The eggs are simply Elegant.  Love them

            Julie

Anonymous said...

Those eggs are too cute
and wonderful shot of the egret walking....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent E's :-)
The linking list will be posted tomorrow!
Martha