Thursday, May 8, 2008

ABC photo challenge - A, B, C, D in one photo

Hello, I know this might be cheating but I just wanted to catch up and see if I can play sometimes....here is my photo for A, B, C and D:

A for the Aroma of what is in the cup..see the little swirl?

B for the Blue cover of the book:  'Life is Good'

C for the Coffee Cup being held by the man in the chair

D for the Dog sitting by the chair

Just thinking out of the box...like those Dancing Cars....amazing..:)  see link to ABC Photo Challenge Page

This is a great little book...with one liners about why Life is Good.       

Maria

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give you an "A" for creativity to find something that goes along with so many sequential letters.

Greg

Anonymous said...

:)  i love it!  great way to get caught up on the abc challenge!!  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Lol..
Creative, clever and cute (wait...that's all C's)!
I have a t shirt with a life is good dude eating an ice cream cone (got it at Ben and Jerry's in VT).     I should check that book out.
Welcome to the challenge....see ya at the E!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's cheating, it's very clever!
Missie

Anonymous said...

That looks like a cute book. Looks like you covered it in one photo.  Linda who heard a rumor that we're going to see 80* in the very new future.

Anonymous said...

 Cute and you have them all coverd.

                 Julie

Anonymous said...

you did it and I bet that's a great book!
Marti

Anonymous said...

What a creative way to catch up on the A-Z challenge! I love it!! So glad you decided to play along!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

All in one!!!  Great idea~
Marie

Anonymous said...

You're so clever!!
Love it!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thinking outside the box is awesome!  I love what you did with this. :-)

Monica