Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween & Boo Spiders - 2007

        I've been going through some dry periods....no inspirations for awhile.  I think it's due to some tendency I have to procrastinate.....wait to get something done before doing something else.  I just unloaded about 500 pictures from my two cameras and decided that I should preplan this a little better...I always print out an index sheet with 24 thumbnails a page and that takes a while....why not plan to unload once I've taken 24 or 48?  It used to be all I could take on a 35mm roll of film.  This digital world gets me to taking too many photos.   I think the dry spell is over...:)  

Hope you enjoy the Boo spiders (from my rubber stamping days) and the clown pumpkin with purple hair....then there is a little photo of me in what I wore to answer the door tonight.   Guess I am supposed to be the wizard's helper...Happy Halloween....Maria               

 

                                       

 

                                  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, with digital, you can really let things get out of hand.  I always upload to the computer when I get home after a shoot.   I process the images, trash the ones I don't want, and print 5x7's of the ones I do.  It usually takes a night to get it all done.  I couldn't imagine going through 500+ images at once...that is a daunting task at best.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Happy All Saint's Day!!
I love your costume and pumpkins.....
Linda:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I am such a procrastinater!! Wish I was not that way.. but just am?? Those are really cute pumpkins and sure the kids loved the way you dressed and painted up. Have a wonderful week. Janie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think digital is great - we might take more pictures but, I also think people are more willing to experiment with photographs too. :-)

LOVE the pumpkin with purple hair and I like your outfit - how fun,

Monica

Anonymous said...

love the pictures:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Digital...options...can be all overwhelming at times.
Glad your dry spell is over though.
Great pics! You look adorable!

nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you are pretty organized!  I should make thumbnail page myself....just don't have the time.
Marie