Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rainbow roses on a sunny day

Preview

It was such sunny beautiful day today....I had to post a rainbow entry...even though I know you need rain for a rainbow.   I had these nice pictures of some rainbow roses...OK...they aren't striped...just a bouquet of all different colors..bright like a rainbow.   What do you think?  I smile whenever I see them and think of rainbows in the sky.    Hope all had a great weekend ..looking forward to a great week.  Tomorrow night I get to go to a Mariners game....even though they may be out of the running for the championships I sure like going to their games...the open air stadium is the best!. Later...:)   Maria

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

 

Preview

Preview

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love rainbows and roses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and cheerful, something I needed after last night.  I hate working in the rain, but now I feel much better.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need rain for a rainbow...but yours is pretty without it...
Love the roses...the colors are awesome...have a great time at the game...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. Helen

Anonymous said...

On a dull rainy Monday morning  here ,what a lovely entry ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

wow a beautiful arrangement....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria~A beauiful bouquet! Love it!...I happen to be an A's fan (forgive me) ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

beautiful roses!  And rainbows. : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly