Monday, September 11, 2006

Be Glad for each moment

 

Hello, all,    reflecting on this day of remembering what happened on 9/11 I thought to my self that it would be good to reflect and think of those who lost loved ones.  I have a couple of flags on my two prymadalis (spelling?) in the front yard in memory of that event. Thanks to Donna for her wonderful eagle flag:  DONNA's Journal 

Also, just want to stop and just say how thankful I am for all that I have and that I woke up today glad for each moment.  Sometimes I get so caught up in what I don't have I lose perspective.  Today, I took time to just realize how thankful I am to live in this country and to just have another day of life!     Maria       

 

Preview

Preview

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for reminding us to not take life for granted. Be thankful for every moment.
God Bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you said...just to be thankful for another day of life...great entry.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Very nice Maria!  Love your flags!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

GREAT...I needed that.
thanks,
Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2006/09/10/911-tribute/1261

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful entry and so well said. I thank god each and every day for my life and the people in it. And I thank him for each and every Jland friend I have also. God bless you and god bless america. (((hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very well put.....so many lives touched on this day, so many tears still shedding.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Maria ,they broke our hearts that day, but never our spirits ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great entry.  I too am thankful for all I have.
Missie

Anonymous said...

God Bless you my friend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pic with the flags.  Take care and have a nice week.

Phil