Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kitties, Tea and Flowers

Hello, all!  I thought it was time for another flower entry to brighten the day!...and I also found this great animated Kitties and tea graphic from Donna.  Let's just all have some tea and admire the flowers.   You can always subsitute coffee for tea but the idea is the same....I do like sitting, sipping and chatting....with beautiful flowers all around me.  How about you?  

Also, I just went in and cleaned out all my email from 2005 that I forgot I had saved on my AOL email folder...wow what a difference it made with my speed and use of AOL...so if you are having problems with AOL you might want to check your saved emails...and delete them where possible.....Maria  :)    

Donna's Link

Preview

Preview

Preview

Preview

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful, great pics. :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Yes your right I havent done mine for ages thanks for the memo ,The flowers are delightful ,.,.,.,Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Good advice on the mail clean up!!! loved the flowers and the cute kitties...hope you have a great day!!!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Yes...thanks.  I needed those flowers to help cheer me up!  Maybe some "spring" (?) cleaning would help too...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers and kittens:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, one of the lasts sights of Summer.  I will miss the flowers in the coming months, but will be glad to get away from the heat of the day.  Great photos!

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Great, I needed a flower entry, thanks :) I think its time for me to delete a few things from my files too.

Anonymous said...

The pictures of those flowers are gorgeous!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers they are very pretty!!!

Have a wonderful weekend.....Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh so Pretty!!
Linda :)