Monday, September 18, 2006

2006 Seattle 3 Day Cancer Walk Tribute - Finally!

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreview

Finally!  I've gotten around to doing my tribute to this year's Seattle 2006 3 Day Cancer Walkers. 

I made a little music photo collage..it's short but I think you will like it ..give it a chance to load this link....2006 Cancer 3Day Cheering Station   :)

I was able to get to a cheering station and took a few photos of some friends.  Wow, brought back memories from last year when I did the walk in 2005. I knew what they must be feeling.   It is an emotional and soul lifting experience.  Thanks to all who walked from a walking 2 time survivor!  I really appreciate it and so do all the others...we will find a cure!!!!!  

Preview

Preview

Preview

Preview..Special thanks to Kim and Valerie and all the Women on the Amazing Women Team..you are amazing!

 

Preview

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I always try to do our walk every year too. Cancer holds a place strong in my heart, I lost a sister to it and I have always worked and donated for the cancer cause. I worked for Hospice many yrs too. Yes we will find a cure,amen!

angelrose

Anonymous said...

This is indeed wonderful ,God bless them all ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great walk, great cause...you all are awesome!!!!  By the way, you look fantastic!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That was a beautiful video!  The song was an excellent pic!  My mom is also a two time survivor!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME GREAT CAUSE!!!! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON!!!  TERRYANN

Anonymous said...

thats so great that your doing a Cancer Walk Tribute

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures.  It is a very good cause.  Have a good hump day!

Phil

Anonymous said...

That was great Maria! Thanks again for lunch the other day.

Anonymous said...

I just watched the video Maria, It's a beautiful thing. Amazing.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly