Saturday, January 28, 2006

What really makes me smile!

                                Picture from Hometown  

The Brightest star in the sky doesn't hold a candle to you, my Jasmine!   What makes me really smile is my daughter, Jasmine. She is working hard and going to college while playing on the soccer team. This entry is a tribute to her and her dedication and strong spirit.....

                                    Picture from Hometown    

      This photo collage below was made by one of the player's relatives.  Her company is called Action Options.  I loved what she did to capture some of the moments from my daughter's experiences last year on the soccer team so I purchased the picture and enjoy it every inch.   

           Picture from Hometown   

                             Picture from Hometown  

                                                           Maria  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the collage!  It's beautiful.. as is your daughter. You should be proud and so should see.  That is hard work!  I wish her luck in whatever her future holds.
Hugs and thanks for sharing
d

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

I think it is beautiful and well made...your daughter is just beautiful.  You can hear how proud you are of her in your words.
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love it & love the idea, been thinking about doing somekind of sports service.
ALSO I am still on AOL....
hear are my other 2 Journal, But I moved to the UK...; )
No Ads here..; )  ~Marie
Check them both out-
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
Just Portraits & Parties
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesPortraits/

Anonymous said...

Maria,
What a beautiful daughter you have and what a nice tribute to her:)
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your daughter on such great accomplishments!!!
Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

That's really nice, I like it.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! You must be very proud of your daughter! ~Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW, how beautiful! Truth to tell - I enjoy your photo gift. I am a big fan of digital photography, and if you like to make more amazing collages, here is a good place you may like:
http://www.photo-collage-software.com

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jasmine.
Love the way you make
your Mother smile.

 *** Coy ***