Sunday, October 2, 2005

Statues - of note in Arizona

 

     
These are a few statues of note in Arizona, I love big statues especially of horses and winged things.  The two horse statues  were in front of a restaurent called PF Changs...it was good..Chinese/Thai style food mostly.  I tried something new..pineapple scallops...yummy!  That's my sister, Lisa  and her friend Jen in the pic.  The other Statue was at the entrance to the Airport...really liked the wings and the circle surrounding it.  Took that photo from the car while waiting for the light to turn green...I get some of my best shots from the car...  Maria  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos you have here. One day I'll work out how to add them like this too!
Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/