Monday, October 24, 2005

Pumpkin Fun

 

  
 

Yes, that is a little truck made up like a pumpkin...notice the little green stem on top! People do some interesting things with their vehicles sometimes.  Pumpkins come in all sizes and I especially like the little ones.  This is the first year I've ever bought a white pumpkin!  I find them very interesting and wonder what the pumpkin pie would look like.  Don't know if I'll have a chance to make one, I'm still trying to find the time to carve one.  Even the little ones come in white as well as orange.   These little ones I found at the Fremont area near downtown Seattle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos, cute truck!
I love those mini pumpkins, will have to try to grow them next year if I find the seeds.
~Marie

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat! Those little pumpkins are so cute. Happy Halloween!!! ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

cute pics of pumpkins!
Gem :-)