Sunday, October 2, 2005

Seattle's Statues at Fisherman's Terminal

 

      
Can't let it be told that I did not make note of some of the statues in Seattle.  I took some photos recently while at Fisherman's terminal near the locks in Seattle.  The tribute to the fisherman statue was recently remodeled.  At the base is an interesting collection of sea specimans.  If you look closely you may be able to spot it in the first picture of the Fisherman's Terminal Sign. Hint it is near the left and is somewhat covered by the top of a mast on one of the boats.  The eagle and anchor statue is a commerative one...next time I go there I'll have to read the inscription better. Yes, it's in the first picture too...but you can only see part of it..hint it is at the right side of the building :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
I can see what you mean about adding the photos. They look great!

Seattle looks like a beautiful city. Photography isn't something I've explored yet, but it's on my list. There's so much you can do with a basic photo these days - what with all the software available.

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

Wonderful statues. The detail is lovely. thanks.
Sylvia
http://journals.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/