Monday, January 28, 2008

Music on the site

Hello, all,

I'm glad I asked the question about the music.  I just naturally assumed it was playing since when I open the page it might take 10 seconds or so but it begins to play for me.  I use Comcast cable for highspeed internet so maybe that makes a difference.   Maybe it's something to do with AOL or the upgrades I keep procrastinating on making.  In any case if you can hear the music let me know.  I uploaded a little midi file to AOL Hometown and then used a little html to plug it into my border on the right.   A copy and paste I got from somewhere.  I may experiment with it a little more on the site just for the education....so stay tuned!   (No pun intended).   Maria

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I've been trying to do this on my aol journal for so long!   (I don't hear anything on  your site now though, but keep trying!!)

Nance

Anonymous said...

I'm on high speed and waited several minutes, still nothing.  You most likely can hear it because it's on your computer.  What code are you using and where are you putting it?
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Ok... take it back... after I left the comment and went back to the main journal and scrolled a bit I heard it... took a good few minutes even on high speed.
d

Anonymous said...

Still no music here, either in the entry or on the main journal page.  I am running Roadrunner for my internet connection so even with high speed nothing is coming through.

Greg

Anonymous said...

No music, sorry.
Missie

Anonymous said...

nope...not a sound.
gina