Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Walk in the Park - Kubota Park that is

Hello again,

I like the new AOL photo add feature since it gives me quicker way to add my photos.  That means I can actually get to some of my entries more often.  Kubota Park is one of my favorite places to walk and shoot photos.  It is all about the flowers, the green, the water, the winding paths and little hills,  the hidden waterfalls..these are just a few of the photos I took this month while walking with a friend.   The feeling of freshness and being alive is so predominant here and yet there is a controlled manicuring here that adds elegance and beauty throughout the park.   Oh, yes there are the little places where kaos reigns but then it wouldn't be so real.  A little hidden garden of sorts in the community, yes that is what it is and free too....thanks for donations that keep it up. 
Kubota website: Link:  and Directions

Enjoy.           
Yours, truly, 
Maria

                                    

  

                                     

                    

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last is my fave!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I  like the little brige too looks very chinese lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Only one word to use...beautiful!
Have a great week...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Maria, this is MAGNIFICIENT!  I love the park, slide show and singles.  I was walking through the park with you.  Even a tear dropped as we felt the absolute peace given there.  Blessings,  Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere
http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

 The park is beautiful.  I have been playing with the new features also.  Don't like that so much of the picture gets cropped but have noticed it keeps showing it from different angles as it goes on.

             Julie

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful park.  It's so great to be able to find places like this close to home, too many times we seem to overlook what's in our own back yard.
betsy

Anonymous said...

Nice pics as always! luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

the park is beautiful.  where is it?
gina

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, loved the slideshow presentation!!!
Great park!
Marie

http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful walk...  I love the slide show representation.  I really feel as if I'm there while watching it.  

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey...did you say hidden waterfalls?  I'm so there!!  This looks like a very nice park to visit.  Parks are a wonderful resource for photographers, the trick is to find them when they are nearly empty.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I've noticed too how much quicker doing an entry is lately, used to take over an hour and now I am done in a half hour and have been two entries a day, lol....
Beautiful Park!!
Hope you are having a great memorial weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with me.

John.

Anonymous said...

As usual, all of your pictures are great!  Keep on taking them and sharing!  Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend.  Take care.

Phil