Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring flowers around the Pond

Is everyone having a great Friday?  I hope so!  The weather is a little grey this morning and I've got a busy weekend planned.  I may not get a chance to make another entry so I am stealing a few minutes right now to share some photos of a walk I took by the pond at my work.  It's such a good resource for relaxing and getting inspired.

Here are some white and pink versions of what I think may be some kind of butterfly flower plant..maybe someone recognizes these.  They were growing on the banks of the little man-made lake.

  Ahhhh,  Spring flowers!   Gotta love them!

                 

                            Animation by Chris at CAB

 

                                       Maria  :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How delightful ,it looks like what we call 'Flowering currant ' ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

These are new to me. They are beautiful and I like them. Helen

Anonymous said...

Yes love love love those spring flowers!  Have a good weekend..Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful!
Missie

Anonymous said...

never seen them before, but they are beautiful. (((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Maria, I'm glad somebody is experiencing spring conditions.  We have catapulted into summer temps, but not much color yet.

Greg

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

ooh, these are lovely!  Thanks for sharing the beauty around you!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these...they are so pretty...hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!
Linda :)