Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ave of Stars!

Hello all,

I have been busy finishing taxes and my daughter's financial aid paperwork for college..but now I'm back.  Her soccer season starts soon...wish I knew what was in the stars for her...she is a Leo like me.

   ...what about the stars?    The other weekend on a little walk at the very West end of Alki around the bend past the lighthouse I discovered that there is a long sidewalk that is called the Avenue of stars!

 

You have to look closely but there are constellations in the sidewalk..I think it's hard to tell here but I took some pictures of a couple of them: Leo and Gemini:

 

                                                                                                       

Amazing what's out there in our city...:)

Until later...Maria

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool...We don't have much where I am from..I always enjoy your pix and flowers!  Have a great weekend!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

What a relief to get those taxes done ,loved looking around with you at the avenue of stars...love Jan xx   http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Wish I were taking a walk along that avenue right now. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures, I bet that's a very informative walk!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

That's cute.
Missie

Anonymous said...

what a great walk:)
have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

What a very nice walk!!  Loved the photos...hugs and have a great weekend.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That's me, I'm a Gemini... and I so want to walk there...
Have a great Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool walkway, and I really like the picture you did of it.

Greg