Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Happy Day after Halloween and soccer!

                                      Preview

 

Hello, all!   Yes, it's the day after Halloween!  Hope you all survived all right.  It's a cool crisp morning here in Seattle.  I wanted to share a pumpkin my daughter carved for her soccer team....the Seattle University Redhawks.  She and her team are traveling to La Jolla, California to play in the first round of regionals. Love those girls!

Pumpkins and corn mazes go together.Here are a pile of pumpkins in an interesting and appealing curve.  I entered the ship corn maze..but ran out of time to finish...luckily I figured out how to get out with a little creative pathmaking....... although I admit I got lost for a little while. It was great fun even though I was by myself.  Happy week to all! I'm averaging about one entry a week now...just too busy to add more but I'll try to keep up with those who visit as best I can.   Maria

 

Preview

Preview

Preview

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful after Halloween entry...loved it.  The pumpkins are my favorite...you always have great entries...love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love corn mazes and we didn't go out and do one this year.  Have a good Wednesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy November. The pumpkin looked great. Have a wonderful day. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very cool pumpkin, great halloween entry.
Good luck to your daughter in Soccer!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Another fine entry!  I was just about to post a multi-pumpkin shot like that one.  Hmmm...you beat me!  lol

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your daughter and her team. She did good on her pumpkin. That is what I would call a big pile of pumpkins. Helen

Anonymous said...

love the pumpkin:) have a good week and weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

berry neat, lol....yes I said berry. lol

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, I would be so lost in that maze. lol  Great job to your daughter on her pumpkin.  And I like your Happy Halloween tag!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a pretty good time on Halloween.  Too bad you ran out of time on the maze . . .looks like fun!  Have a good weekend.

Phil