Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Followup on Passion

Finally!  I have a little time to write my entry on following your passion...here is an example of someone who has done just that...she was charming and it was so fun to talk to her.  Her name is Meghan  and her passion is animals...especially black Fresian horses. 

Running horses....animation from Donna

Preview

She loves to photograph as well.  I met her at the last Bazaar and she had a great booth....her business is called Zoo Crew Photos and she offers a service for people at cat shows, horse shows and she does some Bazaars....however, these photos here are from her website!   She does business locally and delivers her products.. they were great...coasters, mirror compacts...I loved one of the black horses especially...the one with the white bridle and doing a stand.   She loves to be around dogs and cats and especially horses.   I think we can all learn from her....now I don't know her age but my guess would be late mid 20's.   Needless to say I bought quite a few of her products with the black horse motif...I'm looking at the compact mirror case now. 

 

Preview

 

      Preview

Made me think....so now I'm doing some seasonal photos of flowers...poinsettas and thinking about flower shows and websites.  Passion!  What is your passion?  Does it change?  Is it all encompassing?  Is it lucrative?  The thing about a passion is that you don't get bored or tired of it.....that's the key.  I'm still working on mine but one thing I know.....I love seeing things from different perspectives and sharing that view.   Whether it's  a view of clouds, flowers, water, dead tree trunks or even the way an animal or insect appears to me.....it's the deeper translation I look for...the symbolism or metaphor...it's there....I think that is what attracts me to the photography.     Maria.     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful photos :) i love your photos of flowers:) my passion i guess would be tigger and teddy bears never tire of them:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Great entry...
Me?  I got a FEW passions...thank god.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

cool entry,love the photos. I have alot of passions :), angels and butterflies,babies, pupppies  come to my mind first,lol

angelrose

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photos..very much!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

so sorry i haven't stopped by your journal sooner. I just been so busy and not feeling well. I love the pictures, really beautiful ((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy