Friday, March 3, 2006

M & M - Feline Friday

Picture from Hometown
Hello all!  A fellow journaler and great photographer does a feline Friday entry every Friday.  See his journal link:
http://sepintx.blogspot.com/
This is my entry in support of that..in addition I've included a couple of gifs from others...
Joyce's Treasure chest journal:
http://journals.aol.com/springangel235/TreasureChestFullofLife/
for the good morning gif & Shelly's Roxy Mama's journal:
http://journals.aol.com/xxroxymamaxx/XXRoxyMamaXX/
for the Pink Panther name tag.

The photo is of my kitties.  - both names begin with M's.
Mischief and Minka were both found at the local Human society as babies.  They are sisters.  Tabby mixes.  My daughter was around 7 at the time and she wanted a tabby.  She fell in love with Mischief and I got hypnotized by the beautiful blue eyes of Minka.  Minka was the runt of the litter.  She almost didn't make it. She was very weak and didn't eat right away...they both were so young they still needed mother's milk...we found a substitute at the pet store and fed them with a syringe for a few days until they began to eat on their own.  Mischief was always the more reserved one..Minka ended up being the more affectionate cat.  They enjoy each other.  I caught them here in the morning in their little cubbyhole  cabinet where they sleep and eat on our back porch.They are outside cats and have a little light bulb in the cabinet to keep them warm during the colder days and nights.
 
Picture from Hometown

Picture from Hometown

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your kittys

Deb

Anonymous said...

my favorite brand of cat.

Anonymous said...

How very sweet your kitties are.  Hope all is well with you.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful.  I love cats.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Mischief and Minke.

I love Feline Friday although I have no Felines.
It always gives me the chance to see Pickle
at Steven's place. I Ruuuuve Pickle.

     *** Coy ***


Anonymous said...

They look so comfy cozy...
Aren't Joyce and Shelly great! :)
I'm swaying to your music... lol... now that I have DSL I'm able to hear the music others put on their journals.
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

The cats are just too cute. Love them!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Great entry Maria...any graphic I have is up for grabs...love the kitty photo...so cute and loving...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh such cute kittys!  The eyes of the smaller one are so beautiful.

Theresa