Thursday, March 2, 2006

Last Supper and Celtic Crosses

In light of it being Ash Wednesday I thought I'd share a couple of my crosses in my cross collection. 
The first one came from Ixtapa, Mexico. Picked it up during a trip we took down there. It is an interesting ceramic of Jesus holding a table with the last supper complete with all the apostles.
The second is a celtic cross which came from Joann's Fabric Store, I think..I really liked it.... 
Picture from Hometown
 
 
 
Picture from Hometown
 
Maria
PS:  I don't know why I am getting all these boxes...I didn't do anything but maybe someone else is having the same thing happening to their journal.....
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, you must have some collection!!!
Last  night as I sat in the front row in church, I noticed the very beautiful, ornate chalice & was thinking how I could photograph it...; )...  To show off the detail in the metal goblet.
~Marie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful crosses. It almost looks as if you put a table into your journal!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful amd would love to hear more in future journal entries about your trips...hugs and have a great day!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your journal while doing a bit of journal-surfing. Such LOVELY crosses..how beautiful! Take care and have a great afternoon. :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those crosses.  Gorgeous!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Maria~I love all those things you love in your last 5 entries! Just curious where it is warm enough to have hummingbirds now? Meybe CA or AZ? Another question--do you still give something up for Lent? Dunno what's up with the boxes! Love the cross photos! Blessings as we begin the holy season, Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

Interesting crosses. I like the way the journal is set up. The boxes sort of break up the text from the pictures and has an interesting affect.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Wow, I also collect crosses. I love them. I am going to post a picture of my wall. I never met anyone else who colleted crosses. Pretty cool.
*Louise*