Saturday, March 4, 2006

Journaling Image

Today, my entry is about journaling.  I got the neatest graphic below from Dianna: 
see her site:

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

This graphic reminds me of how much I love to sit and dream.  I then want to begin journaling. 
I love to put thoughts in writing. Journaling is a great experience but I go through spurts. For awhile I will write and write....I have at least 10 different written journals along with this little online one.  All different themes...only one which I finished.
Sometimes they are diaries to people I am thinking about and then I run out of steam...sometimes they become more like scrapbbooks.  I also have plenty of empty books to start.....however, that doesn't stop me from buying more blank books.  I love them.   I am drawn to filling in the blanks and I'm not sure why.  Photography draws me in a different direction but it also pulls me back to journaling.  

It seems like a little thing but it's much more.  Looking back at some of my entries I find I was poetic at times, creative at times, silly at times and many other feelings. I've done calligraphy and that was a lot of fun too...although time consuming.  The more I write the better I get...one day maybe something more than just a few journal entries will appear.....for now it's just the little things that draw me.  
 
Picture from Hometown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the graphic:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. Creative at times and silly at others - but the silly times are to stay sane in this crazy work, I think:)
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE graphic...wish I had one too!
Hugs and love,
joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am the target speaker at tomorrow night's contest and guess what I am speaking about...Journaling! Will you be there?

Theresa
www.theresafrasch.com