Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rose Hello and Geese Visit

                                       Picture from Hometown  

 I used this little Rose hello last year in a Christmas Powerpoint file I made for my family.  It looks best with a white background.  If you have never put a slide show together in powerpoint...well it's pretty cool some of the things you can do.  You can have things fly into the screen or just pop up, you can have things twirl or go around and around. 

I don't know who made this gif but it is one of my favorites...do I like roses?  YES!  

Then below is a picture I took recently and just love.  We have so many Canadian Geese here in Seattle.  Seems they like to rest near where I work and one frosty mornings in between buildings I was walking just after a meeting and spotted these birds in the whiteness.  Having my camera and camera permit with me I stopped and took a few shots.  This makes a great desktop picture as a background and is what I currently have on my screen.   Feel welcome to use it...but leave a comment or send me an email.  I have learned that non AOL readers cannot leave comments so just send me an email at gotomaria@aol.com.  I love hearing from people.  

                                                    Maria  :)    

                   Picture from Hometown

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them both i am going to snag the rose ok?

Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal and commenting.  I liked your pics of Arizona.  (Isn't PF Changs awesome?)  Enjoyed reading your journal, I'll be back!
~~Kath~~
http://journals.aol.com/dklars/SecretGarden

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic and also the Geese are so pretty ....I see Geese here daily at my grandson school...they are all over the property early in the am eating...have to take photos of them ...I hope lot's of emails come in from other viewers of your site!  Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!  Thanks for sharing
d

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal for the caroling. I love roses but I've never learned PowerPoint. I hear it's easy but I procrastinate. LOL
Wow! You're in Washington State? I'm in Delaware! Quite a distance.
I just got psp so I won't ask to borrow a picture now but maybe in the future.
Thanks:)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I like roses too and I did not know some areas required a camera permit...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I have a large extended family that lives in Seattle.  I love it there.  It is such a lovely city.  The truth is I am a native Californian, but Washington would be my favorite place to live if I had a choice.  I'm new to your journal.  I saw a comment you left in another journal and enjoyed the words that you left there so thought I would wander over here and get acquainted with you.  I love your rose and hello.  It's a very dramatic graphic.  I hope that you have a Merry Christmas.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

Love the rose tag. I hate powerpoint.

Merry Christmas!

Gabreael

http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love love love the pic of the Geese.  Thanks for stopping by my journal.  Happy Holidays!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

MARIA,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...VERY NIVE JOURNAL HERE...I WILL BE BACK

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

KISHA

Anonymous said...

I miss WA. We lived in University Place for a few years. Merry Christmas!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading my journal. And the nice things you said. I am trying to see if this note will work. We have a lot of Canadian Geese here in Alabama all year round.
This is just in the past few years that they have taken up residence here.

Anonymous said...

Maria, I snatched the rose & also an angel globe from a previous entry, let me know if it's not ok...I'll delete them. Ok?
God Bless,
Sugar