Sunday, December 4, 2005

Bluejay in the rain

 


   It was raining and I looked out back to see a little bluejay perched on our bench.  It tilted it's head and gave me a look of curiousity before it moved on.   Surprised I could get this close with my zoom lens.  It was inside and through the living room window I believe.  This would probably make a great desktop background scene since it is a little washed out.  Like a water color and how appropriate...look closely and you will definitely see the rain!

 

Picture from Hometown 

 This was the original picture...before the cutout and the closeup!  ;)   Maria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your yard...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Your so right, that would make a beautiful desktop  background...I may even use it...hope that is okay??  Hugs...
Joyce