Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Two of Something (Blue Angels) - Monday Photo Shoot

 

 

Amazing what two very fast airplanes can do together.  Poetry in the sky of course! 

I haven't played this game for awhile...here were the instructions from John Scalzi! Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of two of something. Two of what? I leave that to you. But they have to be of the same type of thing. Don't just put, like a cookie and a Hot Wheel in the same picture and say it counts as two things. Two cookies, two Hot Wheels. You know. Double your pleasure and all that.

                                                                                                       -John Scalzi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I wanted to see them, but I had to work.  I bet I missed a good show.

Anonymous said...

Neat & Pink.

Gabreael

Anonymous said...

Maria~Great subject for the shoot. Nice! blessings, Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

OoOo "I feel the need the need for speed" : Top Gun.  "No Mam, I did a double negative inverted dive" ...."I was Inverted"..... :) quote , quote.

Anonymous said...

Very good choice!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

We get military jets in pairs here, too, because of Davis-Monthan AFB.  They're not usually Blue Angels, though! - Karen