Thursday, August 11, 2005

Time for an Entry - Bunnies

            Wow, it's Thursday and I haven't made an entry since Sunday so here is one that is sure to please.   Bunnies!  I took time for an hour walk yesterday in my neighborhood and was glad I had my camera...check it out....I found these three bunnies just laying around a church parking lot...noone was around so I don't know why they were there.  I just took a couple of shots and they scurried here and there.  The one with the bunnie standing was the fuzziest but I love it..reminds me of Peter Cottontail.  :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful. I've never seen a wild rabbit with that sort of coloring. Reminds me of chocolate easter bunny candy ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Makes one wonder if they were tame and someone got tired of taking care of them and put them out hoping someone would catch them and take them home. Most of the wild ones I have ever seen were a gray color. Helen

Anonymous said...

Oh look at the bunnies!!!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!  Are they wild?  We have cottontails here, and I saw a jack rabbit for the first time the other day... it was huge!  I thought it was a baby deer at first!

Anonymous said...

Love Bunnies!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey,  hippity hop down that cottontail trail !  Our rabbits here in S. Illinois have more brown and lighter gray.   Big one,  little ones,  also the gray squirrels have taken up residence over the last 5 years.  They all love the bird feed I throw on the ground in winter.  I have apple trees, pecans, hazelnut, hickory (still young), and walnut.  Deer come in the yard for apples, but I can never get my camera in time.  A neighbors big turkey used to wander in the yard years ago.  Overgrowth and forest preserve all around me.    mark
http:journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork
http:journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal

Anonymous said...

I just love this little bunny. I keep coming back and looking at his picture :)