Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Room After!!!!! Already!

 

 

I have accomplished the impossible!  With my friend's help we tackled the easy stuff...on the floor and surface tops.  Wow, I had so many boxes and papers and junk to get rid of I was shocked.  She helped me by keeping me focused and after she left within about 2 hours I kept going.  I kept thinking what could go and where things would go.  So I got the floor and surface areas to where now I don't have junk in the window anymore.   This was amazing.   I know I still have the shelves and a little more to do on the floors but now at least that great wood floor shines through...there is room to almost dance in here....I think I just might..it's my little triumph for the weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a job!!!! I use to do a clutter chat for AOL a few years back....my members would be so jealous of your accomplishment!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Send your friend over PLEASE!
I have a room just like yours was....frightening how craft room becomes clutter jungle!
It looks beautiful!!

Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~

http://journals.aol.com/paisleyskys/PaisleySkys
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer

Anonymous said...

Woooowwww! This looks awesome. ~ L

Anonymous said...

What a great accomplishment!! I know you must feel great now that it is done!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Great accomplishment! It looks great!
Eli