Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Due Dates, The Due Dates

The one thing about due dates is that they do get by us quicker than a wink.  That's OK in that time passes and we can't stop that from happening.  Time passes us by so quickly.  Is it quality time?  Ask yourself, what am I doing to make my time quality time?  Have you thought about birthdays and bills?  They are both special events.    OK let's start with a special event maybe.  This year I'm walking in the The Breast Cancer 3Day here in Seattle.  Guess it's because I hope to help others have more birthday celebrations by doing this.  If you'd like to see my site here it is:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=61814&lis=1&kntae61814=7955CDE57BD54805A288EC5D45F3B702&supId=62099510

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a current topic with me, because I teach, and April is very eventful.  April 20th was both Hitler's birthday and the anniversary of the Columbine tragedy (both of which my students bring up).  And today, April 22nd, is Shakespeare's birthday, which, of course, the high school English teachers celebrate.  Of course, last week was tax day and the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.  What a coincidence!
Tina

Anonymous said...

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY...EARTH DAY ...SHAKESPEARE...GOODNESS! I CHOSE TO SPEND MY TIME ALONE REFLECTING ON THE NEXT 60 YEARS...EVERYONE THINKS I WILL LIVE TO BE OVER 100...I THINK 80 WOULD BE FINE. THE NEXT 10...REALLY ENJOYING MY RANCH AND HORSES AND DOGS...THE NEXT 10 IN SEATTLE LOOKING AT THESE SPECTACULAR VIEWS FROM MY WINDOW IN A PENTHOUSE SURROUNDED BY MY FAVORITE AUTHORS
http;//journals.aol.com/astralasterisk/RAMBLINROSE/