Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bills and Mail

Time to talk of Bills and Mail.  I'll get back to birthdays in a few days...or sooner.  I seem to be more in the mood to pay the bills in the mornings.  I've always been the one to do it in my household.   Getting the mail happens in the evenings after work. I have finally gotten in the habit of tossing the junk mail at night and entering the bills on the calendar right away.  Then I rubber band them into two stacks...first stack is near term, next day or two, and the second is the rest, longer term.  It's the charities that really get me...I have to think about them and that takes time.  More on the process next time...  Here is a view of Seattle I love...if you look closely you can find the Space Needle off to the left.  Had lunch at the Elliott Bay Marina which has a great view of downtown Seattle....one good reason to pay the bills on time.   More money to spend on lunching out when you don't have those late fees to pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pay my bills once a month at the beginning.  That's it.  

Love the photo!  I enlarged it and can see the Space Needle a lot clearer.  Thanks for sharing!!