Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bills - do the due - 3rd entry

Bills – What’s due?  Due-be-due-be-due.  There is always some bill due.  I think it’s good to remember that without bills we would not have all that we have.   Of course we would have something else which we may or may not like.   The main thing is to have a system that works.  Easy access, easy payments….and, oh yeah, enough money to pay them.    It is exactly when we don’t feel like paying attention that we desperately need to do just that.

 Here is a tip…use a monthly calendar with boxes big enough to write in what’s due each day.  A good friend of mine gave me that tip.  You can quickly see things at a glance.

We either get eaten by the bills or we take control of things.    It’s not always easy but I’d rather be the spider than the bee when it comes to bills…if you know what I mean.  Do bee do bee do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Thanks for visiting my journal!!
I have one of those big calanders hanging on the pantry door. Couldn't live without it... Lol.
I love your sunset pictures! Beautiful!
Have a great week! Linda

Anonymous said...

I agree It really does help if you have a system in place when paying and doing the bills (it seems to help things go smoother).
~Nikki~

Anonymous said...

Good tip, framkly I view bills as man work, LOL my hubby does it all! He keeps it all on cumputer, as his system is waay complicated, but for large bills, like lifeins, he saves 1/12th every month aside , so we have enforced savings for it.... no surprises.

Julie~
http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

Anonymous said...

Excellent shot, love the additional white spider, & the colors....I'm in the pink mood, myself.  ; )
Thanks for leaving the link!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Got your email. My computer is having problems. If I type several sentences and make corrections, then try to save, my comment doesn't save.  Then I have to email instead.