Friday, December 8, 2006

Snow in Seattle

PreviewAOL seems to be acting up right now...not sure why.  I will start this entry and then go to sleep.   It snowed last week here in Seattle...wow...what a mess.  ...and wow, how beautiful.   I have some photos to share so check back later.  This little snow scene is from Chris on CAB's Creations...she does such a great job.  She made a great snowflake name tag that I'll add later too.   

This is such a wonderful yet busy time of year for all of us.  So much to do and see.  I'm going to the Nutcracker next week with the Pacific Northwest Ballet at the Seattle Centre.....it will have some snow scenes in it.    I'm trying hard to get tickets to White Christmas at the 5th Ave. Theatre...they have some surprise snow in the audience in that musical.

Why can't we all just have time to stop everything and just play?  I guess we can ...just need to make time..so when it snows...run outside!  Stick out your tongue.....catch a snowflake...build a snowman....grab the camera for lots of photo moments....drat now I can't wait until the next snow...you guessed it...all melted.   Still cold though.  :)

Maria

 

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it snow ,let it snow ,let it snow  ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend. I am so not a snow person, lol. But it is pretty, especially for christmas. ((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

If...it ever snows here I'll make some time to play in it.  However, it seems like every time we have gotten snow here recently, I have been at work.  Trust me, there is no time for a police officer to play when it snows.  There are too many people out there that have no idea how to drive in the stuff, so I have to write lots of wreck reports on those days.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Love your attitude!   I always liked the Nutcracker Suite a lot.   My mom used to take me and when I was little, she bought me a Ballerina in a snow globe there.   I still have it.
Thanks for the memory...

Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/notions-of-nancy/entries/2006/12/07/such-compliments/1747

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria - I saw White Christmas Wednesday night and if you can get tickets do it. It was a five star performance! I love the snow!

Anonymous said...

Have yourself a great weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

No snow. ah well...plenty of sunshine. lol  And I wish I had time to play play play....but I really need to shop shop shop. : )  Have a great weekend Maria!  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Yes AOL is acting up for sure!  Be careful in the snow and stay warm!  Hugs,TerryANn

Anonymous said...

Love snow...in any form...have a wonderful weekend, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

OMG!  We were there, with all that snow!  Well, we actually missed the Seattle snow, but drove from Seattle to Vancouver, BC, and back, in the storm... check out my photos on my blog.  Be sure to leave a comment!  Can't wait to see your photos.  We left Seattle about noon that Monday, so missed the big snow fall there.
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Living my entire life in Southern California I really don't know what it is like to have snow at my home.  I wish I could have that experience at least once in my lifetime.  Anyway, have a nice weekend!

Phil